When you call, our caring and attentive admission specialists will take all the time needed to answer every question you have. They will also obtain some information from you to gain a better understanding of you or your loved one’s needs and to confirm that we are the right program for you. If a different treatment program or service are desired by you, for any reason, we are happy to help you find those – we are here to help and support you anyway we can.
Streamlined and Simple Admission Process
- Initial Phone Discussion – we will answer all of your questions and provide further details of our program
- Schedule Arrival Date – we will accommodate you as soon as you are ready
- Travel Arrangements – we provide complimentary transport to and from San Diego International airport. We can also make recommendations for best travel options to us
Arrival and First Day
Every member of our staff understands the feelings of apprehension, excitement, fear and hopefully relief that so many veterans have upon arrival. We will do everything we can to help you settle into our program as comfortably as possible.
- Our intake specialist will take you to your studio, where you can leave your bags and freshen up, if needed.
- We will then give you a tour of our campus and introduce you to your treatment team.
- Once back at your studio, our trained intake staff will conduct a brief inspection of your belongings to confirm that you only have items that are appropriate for your treatment. * This is standard practice for every admitting veteran, and it is vital to ensure that our program remains as safe and ideal as possible It is important to our team that all participants feel comfortable, protected, and able to pursue healing in an environment free of triggers and other destructive influences.
- You can then relax and settle in to your new surroundings, meet other veterans, explore our campus, and enjoy the beauty and peacefulness of our center.
- The following day, or even on the first day, depending on time of arrival, you will meet with your assessment team to begin the evaluation process that provides the diagnostic understanding needed to create a comprehensive treatment plan that fully addresses your needs and goals.
We pledge to make your stay at Solara Mental Health as comfortable and effective as possible. Our trained staff is present 24 hours a day to provide help and support, so that our veterans receive the most optimal treatment experience possible. We want you to become the very best version of yourself.