Every member of our staff understands the feelings of apprehension, excitement, fear and hopefully relief that so many clients have upon arrival. We will do everything we can to help you settle into our program as comfortably as possible.
- Our intake specialist will take you to your studio, where you can leave your bags and freshen up, if needed.
- We will then give you a tour of our campus and introduce you to your treatment team.
- Once back at your studio, our trained intake staff will conduct a brief inspection of your belongings to confirm that you only have items that are appropriate for your treatment. * This is standard practice for every admitting client, and it is vital to ensure that our program remains as safe and ideal as possible It is important to our team that all participants feel comfortable, protected, and able to pursue healing in an environment free of triggers and other destructive influences.
- You can then relax and settle in to your new surroundings, meet other clients, explore our campus, and enjoy the beauty and peacefulness of our center.
- The following day, or even on the first day, depending on time of arrival, you will meet with your assessment team to begin the evaluation process that provides the diagnostic understanding needed to create a comprehensive treatment plan that fully addresses your needs and goals.
We pledge to make your stay at Solara Mental Health as comfortable and effective as possible. Our trained staff is present 24 hours a day to provide help and support, so that our clients receive the most optimal treatment experience possible. We want you to become the very best version of yourself.