TMS has proven to be one of the most effective advanced treatments for resolving Childhood ADHD. The most seen effect of having ADHD as a child is problems with the structure and expectations in the classroom. This results in children acting out, poor performance, and difficulty with peers.
The most common way to detect if a child has ADHD is by looking at their behavior in two settings. If a child were to have ADHD, one would notice inattentiveness and/or hyperactivity in school and church, or in activities with family and friends.
Fortunately, TMS has been a great treatment for children with ADHD. TMS treatment benefits include:
- Healthily manage their emotions
- Down-regulate during moments of hyperactivity
- Focus in class and pay attention to teachers
- Play well with other children
- Manage the stress associated with ADHD